- Wiring Diagram
The FS-HDP4000 is a single channel passive video receiver built-in ground loop isolator that mainly uses for solving the signal interference problem caused by potential source of interference. This device features super lightning protection and can be used for security monitoring system. The FS-HDP4000 is compatible with all HD-TVI/ CVI/AHD /CVBS analog cameras.
The FS-HDP4000 worked with any HD passive transmitter featuring long transmission distance, good transmission effect and super interference rejection. It is widely used in various complex environment to prevent from interference.
Video signals can coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltages power circuits. It is very economical and convenient to environment. Compared with traditional audio and video transmission products, the FS-HDP4000 greatly reduce the cost and improve the performance. Compared with other similar products, FOLKSAFE FS-HDP4000 has higher performance, better stability, and better price advantage
• Security Monitoring System
• Multimedia Network Teaching System
• Medical Monitoring Display System
• Industrial Automation Control System
• Banking, securities, financial information display system
• Remote Network Server Monitoring
• Department Store Security
• Casino Security
• Hospitals, Airports and banks
• School Campuses
1. The actual transmission distance will vary according to specific camera, DVR and on-site environment
2. Please make sure to install transmitter at camera side and receiver at DVR side to achieve best video quality
3. If you adjust saturation of DVR, video transmission distance could be farther.(HD-CVI 720P: max up to 470m(1541ft)
4. If chromatic aberration occurs, please also adjust saturation, the picture will recover perfectly automatically.
5. The device is not waterproof and not to be used at outdoors.
Wire and Cable Recommendations
The FS-HDP4000 is recommended to use with Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) wiring from 24AWG through 22AWG..Individually shielded pairs should be avoided, as they reduce the operating range of the systems drastically. Multi-pair cable (25-pair or more) with an overall shield are acceptable. Video signals can coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltages power circuits. While video may be routed through telephone punch-down block terminals, any bridge-taps,also called T-taps and any resistive, capacitive or inductive devices MUST BE removed from the pair.
For more specific information regarding wire types, gauges and proper installation techniques, please contact us for technical assistance.