- Wiring Diagram
The FS-HDP4103C video balun is a passive (non-amplified) device that allows the transmission of real-time CCTV HD video signal via cost-effective Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) cable. The FS-HDP4103C is compatible with all HD-TVI/ CVI/AHD /CVBS analog cameras.
Male BNC of the FS-HDP4103C allows connection directly to the camera and DVR. Screw terminals of the FS-HDP4103C allows easy connection of UTP cable output. Used in pairs, the FS-HDP4103C eliminates costly and bulky coaxial cable.
The superior interference rejection and low emissions of the FS-HDP4103C allow video signals to coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant. With built-in TVS(Transient Voltage Suppressors) for surge protection, damaging voltage spike problems are eliminated.
• Security Monitoring System
• Multimedia Network Teaching System
• Medical Monitoring Display System
• Industrial Automation Control System
• Banking, securities, financial information display system
• Remote Network Server Monitoring
• Department Store Security
• Casino Security
• Hospitals, Airports and banks
• School Campuses
1. The actual transmission distance will vary according to specific camera, DVR and on-site environment
2. Please make sure to install transmitter at camera side and receiver at DVR side to achieve best video quality
3. If you adjust saturation of DVR, video transmission distance could be farther.(HD-CVI 720P: max up to 470m(1541ft)
4. If chromatic aberration occurs, please also adjust saturation, the picture will recover perfectly automatically.
5. The device is not waterproof and not to be used at outdoors.
Wire and Cable Recommendations
The FS-HDP4103C is recommended to use with Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) wiring from 24AWG through 22AWG,Individually shielded pairs should be avoided, as they reduce the operating range of the systems drastically. Multi-pair cable (25-pair or more) with an overall shield are acceptable. Video signals can coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltages power circuits. While video may be routed through telephone punch-down block terminals, any bridge-taps, also called T-taps and any resistive, capacitive or inductive devices MUST BE removed from the pair.
For more specific information regarding wire types, gauges and proper installation techniques, please contact us for technical assistance.